Happy Sunday, babyy!
It’s yet another misty, cold, and humid morning, but the sun started to shine not 10 minutes ago, and there’s still beauty in this fantabulous day! (Did I really just use the word ‘fantabulous’??)
And I did promise y’all my next eleven prayers on my list for this prayer fast I am on.
Again, if you haven’t thought about getting on a fast, you should totally consider it! I’m fasting social media this 21 days, and it’s really helping me strengthen my faith, bringing me closer to God, giving me courage, strength and confidence in myself as a woman and focus on the important things that are happening in my life. I know 21 days sound like a long time, but time is literally flying by!
SO here’s the rest of the prayers, and I’m looking forward to see what God has for me. (I added the last ten prayers to recap also.)
- Healing: I pray for healing! For anyone and everyone who’s dealing with physical pain or sickness that’s taking time to heal, I pray that God lay His hands on those who need helping with that. Lifting up families also dealing with those too, beside their loved ones.
- Strength: I pray for strength, to take on anything that comes my way. Strength for my loved ones who need it in their times of weakness, and reminder to them that our God is bigger and stronger and He’s already won any battle that we are facing. We just need to put on the full armor of His and have faith as tiny as a mustard seed.
- Others: A really good question that needs to be considered is, “what are you doing for others?” I pray that people who are in need of light in their life are given that light. Whether it’s from another person or peer or the beautiful sky in the morning. I pray that as ambassadors of God, we share that love and joy God has blessed us with for our good and His glory.
- Broken hearts to be mended: It happens. Broken hearts. From death, a break up, losing a pet, or seeing a loved one hurt. I pray those hearts are to be mended. Broken hearts don’t stay torn forever. Jesus knows our hearts, He knows our hurt and He’s been there too. Hurt happens, but healing happens too and it may take time but it takes a lot of strength to smile and assure to yourself that Jesus will take care of you. It’ll hurt while you keep moving, but you will rise from the fiery trial as a whole new person. Given a blessing and learning a lesson.
- Churches/pastors/leaders: I pray for those pastors and leaders of the churches! They’re awesome, and do what they do best and I pray for churches and that they build each other up rather than tearing each other down. The church isn’t the “church.” It’s the people. We are the BODY OF CHRIST. We live, we love, we laugh, we share and it’s all wonderful.
- Purpose: That God guide and direct me and those who I love in the right path. One of my goals in life is going to bible school or doing something within the ministry field. Something at a church or even at home. I have yet to go to college, and I kind of feel like I’m missing something in my life, but I know He has a purpose for me, as well as those whom I care about. Even if I have everything I need right here, right now, there’s always more doors He’ll open for me.
- Aligning my thoughts and attitude: That the Lord hold my tongue when I’m about to speak when I shouldn’t. That He give me patience and even when I’m tested, I know when to be wise. To help me focus on good and praise Him through any good or bad that will happen.
- Mom and Dad: That even though they don’t know what they’re doing or where they’re going, they know that they are loved by their two children. No matter what issues they are dealing with, we’re always praying and thinking of them and God will take care of things. (I love you mom and dad.)
- For my brothers: When I call you brother, it means you have at least four fists during any fight you can’t talk yourself out of of. It means I love you, and I pray that God guide you to where you don’t get yourself into a fight, but if it comes down for it, I’m your sister.
- For my sisters: When I call you sister, it means any guy who touched you without permission probably ended up with a broken arm or in jail. Again, I’m not up for violence, but come to it, a girl got your back. I pray that God mold you into the woman you were meant to be. Confident in your body and mind. Stay fierce, sister.
- For the man I oh, so adore, love too much, cry over sometimes, may be a little obsessed with but don’t really care because there ain’t no shame in my game and when I have the chance to shoot my shot with you any day, I will definitely do that because you don’t realize how head over heels I am for you:
I like to play this game where I would give up something for another minute with you…my blog…my phone..my car…my bed…my clothes…except, I might need my clothes to be able to be out in public…I pray that every morning that you wake up, you wake up to the sound of the birds reminding you that you’re alive and breathing. I pray that when you go to work, you’re not bothered by the people around you and that you have peace while you’re up there. I pray that when it comes time to go home, you’re able to be at comfort, and that you remember how much God loves you and how much I love you. Even if you may or may not be what God has for me, I will always love you, and you will always be a blessing to me.
SO THAT’S MY PRAYER LIST! This 21 days is not yet finished, but praying these prayers make me feel free that I can talk to my God and He knows my heart, my desires, my needs, but He also will provide for me exactly what I need for my good and His glory. I’m scared to be honest with you because I don’t know what that’s going to look like. I’m afraid of being alone and I’ve never been alone. I’m afraid of rejection and failing. What if I don’t ever make it to college? What if I’m not qualified enough to do what I want to do? I know I have these doubts, but I cannot let these doubts keep me from working hard everyday that I wake up.
One of my favorite quotes I love to live by is, “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” —MLK
That and my hope in His word, is what keeps me going. Remembering who I have in my life, whether they will stay long or not is wonderful to me. Knowing that I have a purpose for someone, anyone’s life and for something means a lot to me. I don’t want to fail, and I’m very persistent and competitive. I will fall, but I also will get back up faster. 🙂
See you guys soon!
LOVE Y’ALL BUCKETS!